How to Get Your Baby Box
Before you receive your baby box, you must complete the “Milwaukee Syllabus,” a free online educational program, which can be found at BabyBoxUniversity.com. If unable to complete Baby Box University on your smartphone or computer, contact one of our partners with Internet & Computer Access for further assistance.
- Go to BabyBoxUniversity.com on your computer or smartphone. We recommend using Google Chrome for the best connection on your smartphone.
- Click “Sign Up” to create a Baby Box University Account. Enter your email, password, first & last name, as well as your postal/zip code.
- Once you have logged in, go to “Home” and you will see a tab to “Select Your Syllabus” on this page. Click that button and find the “Milwaukee Syllabus.”
- Watch all of the videos in the Milwaukee Syllabus.
- Once you have watched all of the Milwaukee Syllabus videos, answer the Quiz Questions. You can do this as many times as necessary to get the correct answers.
- Once you have completed the Quiz, you should see your “Certificate of Completion.” Please save, take a screenshot of, or print this certificate to bring to the location you choose to pick up your baby box from.
- To see where you can pick up a baby box, you can go to www.storkandcompany.org under the “Our Partners” tab.
- Please call or email the organization you would like to pick up your baby box from before you go to pick up your baby box.
- Go pick up your baby box!
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 414-688-7828. If you need assistance completing Baby Box University or picking up your baby box, complete the following survey for further help.