How to Get Your Baby Box
Before you receive your baby box, you must complete the “Milwaukee Syllabus,” a free online educational program, which can be found at BabyBoxUniversity.com. If unable to complete Baby Box University on your smartphone or computer, contact one of our partners with Internet & Computer Access for further assistance.
Please note: Your baby’s height must be under 26 3/4 inches in order for them to be able to use the baby box (this usually occurs around the six month mark). If your baby can sit themselves up, they are also too big to use the baby box.
DO NOT CHOOSE THE OPTION TO HAVE YOUR BABY BOX DIRECT-DELIVERED TO YOU. You may experience long delays in delivery, and we have partners who may be able to deliver your baby box if you have no means of transportation.
Where Do I Pick Up My Baby Box? BABY BOX PICK-UP IS APPOINTMENT-ONLY. Go here to see a list of our partners you can contact, after completing Baby Box University, to get your baby box. See all the steps to how to get your baby box below…
How to Get Your Baby Box:
10 Easy Steps…
- Go to BabyBoxUniversity.com on your computer or smartphone. We recommend using Google Chrome for the best connection on your smartphone.
- Click “Join” in the upper right hand corner to create a Baby Box University Account. Enter your name, email address, password, postal/zip code, and if you have children and are pregnant.
- Once you have logged in, go to the “Home” page and you will see a tab to “Select Your Syllabus”. Click that button to find the “Milwaukee Syllabus.”
- Watch all of the videos in the Milwaukee Syllabus. If you would like to change languages, you can choose English, Spanish, or Hmong under the “Available Languages” tab.
- Once you have watched all of the Milwaukee Syllabus videos, answer the Quiz Questions. You can do this as many times as necessary to get the correct answers.
- Once you have completed the Quiz, click the “Print Certificate” button to see a copy of your “Certificate of Completion.” Please save, take a screenshot of, or print this certificate to bring to the location you choose to pick up your baby box from. DO NOT SELECT THE DIRECT-DELIVERY OPTION. This can lead to a long delay in getting your baby box, which can be avoided if you schedule a time to receive your baby box from one of our partners…
- To see where you can pick up your baby box, go to https://storkandcompany.org/our-partners/ or on our website under the “Our Partners” tab.
- BABY BOX PICK-UP IS APPOINTMENT-ONLY. Please call or email the organization you would like to pick up your baby box from before you go to pick up your baby box.
- Go pick up your baby box!
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-688-7828. If you need assistance completing Baby Box University or picking up your baby box, complete the following survey for further help.